CASSANDRA RAE CHAMBERS
Courses a.y. 2020/2021
20159 SEMINARI PER LO SVILUPPO DI ABILITA' COMPORTAMENTALI / BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS SEMINARS
20523 LEADERSHIP AND POWER
PhD in Business Administration: Management and Organizations, Univeristy of Michigan (05/2018)
MBA, University of Florida (03/201)
BA in Political Science, University of California Los Angeles (06/2004)
Assistant Professor (tenure-track) Bocconi University (since 09/2018)
Social Robustness, Cooperation, Social Hierarchy, Social Influence, Robust Decision - Making.
- Chambers, C.R., and Baker, W.E. (Forthcoming). Robust Systems of Cooperation in the Presence of Rankings: How displaying prosocial contributions can offset the disruptive effects of performance rankings. Organization Science.
Select Working Papers:
- Chambers, C.R. Micro-Movements through Rankings and their Implications for Cheating and System Robustness (Revise and Resubmit, ASQ)
- Aceves, P., and Chambers, C.R. Social Evaluation in Online Platforms (Under Review)
- Chambers, CR., Sytch, M., and Aceves, P. Forever Following the Crowd: When a Decrease in Uncertainty Amplifies Social Influence.
- Baker, W.E., and Chambers, C.R. Shifting Cooperative Strategies: Micro-Movements through Systems of Cooperation.
- Baker, W.E., Chambers, C.R., and Uribe, J. The Ebb and Flow of Systems of Cooperation in Competitive Environments.
- Chambers, CR. Between Two Extremes: Oscillation as a Mechanism for the Maintenance of Conflicting Organizational Identities. *Runner up for OMT’s Best Student Paper Award 2017