SEARCH FOR COURSES BY CODE
SEARCH FOR COURSES BY TITLE
SEARCH FOR COURSES BY TEACHERS
- This area of the Bocconi site contains the course profiles of all the courses offered for the 2009/10 academic year. This gives students the opportunity to read and to confront with teachers. Before selecting electives (starting 3 August) students are advised to check degree regulations, Program structures and the tables indicating incompatible and prohibited courses which are published on the website.
- Course profiles are subject to change: students are advised to check them before choosing elective courses.
- For Bachelors: Courses must not have more than 110 students. (For further information on electives starting up procedures see "Choice of elective courses" paragraph that is pubblished on the Guide to the University 2009-2010).
- For Masters of Science: Courses must not have more than 110 students. For further information on electives starting up procedures see "Choice of elective courses" paragraph that is published on the Guide to the University 2009-2010.
- Sign-up procedures will be released on the website in the Guide to the University 2009-2010 by.
- MASTERS OF SCIENCE
Information about majors is pubblished on the individual program pages.