Facebook pixel
Foto sezione
Logo Bocconi


2017-2018 A.Y.
World Bachelor Business (3-y)


Last change 06/04/2017 08:00

Current regulations

Article 15 (law 183/2011), which entered into force on 1 January 2012, modifies the DPR (President of the Republic's Decree) 445/2000, containing the TU (unified code) of the laws and regulations regarding administrative documentations.

Specifically it provides that "Le certificazioni rilasciate dalla pubblica amministrazione in ordine a stati, qualità personali e fatti sono valide e utilizzabili solo nei rapporti tra privati. Nei rapporti con gli organi della pubblica amministrazione e i gestori dei pubblici servizi i certificati e gli atti di notorietà sono sempre sostituiti dalle dichiarazioni di cui agli articoli 46 e 47" (autocertificazioni). (The certifications issued by public administration offices as regards status and personal information are valid and can be used only in relations between private parties.In relations with the public administration and public services managers certifications and official deeds (notarial deeds) are always substituted by statements as stipulated in articles 46 and 47 (self-declarations).
Last change 06/04/2017 08:00

Documents available to students

In accordance with the regulation, Università Bocconi issues the following document typologies, based on specific use:
for students:
  • self-declaration samples;
  • certifications with stamp duty ‘marca da bollo’.

Before requesting or printing out a document make sure you know what it will be used for, i.e. whether the document is to be submitted to Public Administration offices or for private companies managing public services in Italy, or for private bodies in Italy or abroad or for immigration use. (See Table).

In case of exemption in accordance with the Italian law, the certifications exempted from the payment of the duty stamps can be requested Desk of the office responsible for the certification issue.
Last change 06/04/2017 08:00

How to obtain the documents and certifications

Last change 06/04/2017 08:00


Self Declarations
To help students, Università Bocconi makes some self-declarations samples available, which can be printeout via:
  • At the University through the Punto Blu terminals located at the various University buildings, accessing one’s yoU@B Diary>Administrative Aea>Certifications;
  • Out of the University: through the 'Self- Declaration print' procedure on the yoU@B Diary.
Self-declarations are issued in Italian only on white paper free of charge (no duty stamp is to be paid).
Last change 06/04/2017 08:00


Certifications are issued on headed paper with Bocconi logo and they are subject to the payment of the imposta di bollo ‘stamp duty’ (for details check 'Costs and payment methods'). In case of exemption in accordance with the Italian law, the certifications exempted from the payment of the duty stamps can be requested Desk of the office responsible for the certification issue.

Requests and the different types of certifications are outlined according to the applicant's specifications.

  • WBB program students must make certification requests ONLY: by using the cert@B procedure available on the yoU@B Diary. In this case the cost for the request must be paid through the payment procedure by credit card; (for costs of certification request and issue see 'Costs and payement methods').
Typologies of certifications available in cert@B
The certifications that can be requested via yoU@B are the following ones:
Academic Affairs Division:
  • Enrollment certification
  • Official academic transcript** 
  • Tuition and fees paid (issued per solar year) 
  • Enrollment certification indicating the language of instruction
  • Enrollment certification indicating the Italian evaluation system (minimum/maximum grade exams)

Markets and External Affairs Division**:
  • Admission/Participation in the Campus Abroad Winter edition
  • Admission/Participation in the Campus Abroad Summer edition
**For the purposes of the application or in the Campus Abroad academic transcript must be requested via e-mail to the offices of reference Study Abroad/Global Alliances.
For further details check chapter 4 Study Abroad.

All typologies of certifications are available in Italian and in English. Certifications will be issued only if the applicant has the requirements certified in the selected document: any requests submitted by an applicant without having the requirements will not be taken into consideration.

If the certification to be requested is not included in the above list: the interested party should contact the respective office (Study Planning; Graduation, Degree Diplomas and Certifications Office; Study Abroad; ISU; TCA) to inquire about the feasibility, timelines for its issue andto forward the request according to the methods provided by the service. (see Certifications requested to the service of reference).

We remind you that in compliance with Italian current regulations, all certifications to be submitted to private bodies will contain the following wording (without which it will be null and void): "This certification is not valid for use in public administration offices or to private firms managing public services in Italy".

Special certifications requested to the Desk of the service of reference.

Only when a specific typology is not included in the list available on the yoU@B Diary, the applicant can go to the Desk of the service of reference to submit his/her application.

Applications procedure differ according to the applicant’s academic path. In case of exemption in accordance with the Italian law, the certifications exempted from the payment of the duty stamps can be requested Desk of the office responsible for the certification issue.
Last change 26/07/2017 10:07
Collection timelines and procedures

The certification issue by the appropriate office cannot be made when forwarding the cert@B request: timelines and certification collection methods are different depending on the requested certification typology. However, as a general guide, for certifications listed in cert@B you should consider approximately 4 working days for the issue.

As soon as the certification is prepared, the interested party receives appropriate communication through the yoU@BDiary and via Bocconi email account and he/she can, depending on the method selected through the Cert@B:
  • collect it at the Desk of the appropriate office
  • authorize a third party to collect it on his/her behalf (see 'Collection through delegating authorization')
  • request to have it posted to a specified address. The interested party can choose between:
    • Post National Service there are no additional costs for the applicant
    • DHL Delivery service delivery cost to be paid by the applicant (see 'Costs and payment methods').
The timelines for receiving the certifications depend on each single service provider.
Last change 26/07/2017 10:09
Costs and payment methods

The issue of certifications costs:
  • €16.00 (stamp duty ‘imposta di bollo’ for the request of certifications);
  • €16.00 (stamp duty ‘imposta di bollo’ for the issue of each certification included on the request);
  • €2.00 (for administration fees to be applied, where applicable, to each certification issued
Delivery costs
  • National post service - no additional costs for the applicant;
  • DHL courier delivery upon payment by the applicant. The cost is depending on the delivery town and can be viewed by the applicant when making the certification delivery request.
The amount must be paid through cert@B through payment procedure with credit card integrated into the procedure itself.
The above methods are the only ones available to students and graduates who have the credentials to access the yoU@B Diary. Alternative payments methods will not be accepted.

*For cases of exemption in accordance with Italian law, you can request certifications exempted for the payment of duty stamps at the Desk of the office of reference for the issue of certifications.
Last change 06/04/2017 08:00
Collection through delegating authorization

a) Collection of certifications requested through the cert@B by an authorized party
When the interested party canot go to collect the certifications requested through cert@B he/she can authorize a person of his/her trust to collect them at the Desk/Office of reference. To collect the certifications issued by the Academic Affairs Division he/she can use the Delegating authorizations procedure available on the yoU@B student Diary. For all other cases (i.e. the collection of certifications issued by other Divisions) the authorized party must go to the university to collect the certification/s on production of signed authorization, copy of the ID document of the applicant and his/her own ID document.
b) Request and collection of certifications at the Desk of the service of reference by an authorized party
  • Methods to request and collect certifications by a person authorized by a student regularly enrolled in a degree program and not graduating student
    When the request of issue of certifications is submitted by third parties by the Desk/Office of reference, the authorized party must go to the Desk upon showing delegating paper signed by the interested party along with his/her ID document. The student must specify the number of copies, the use and the language for the certification/s needed and provide the delegated party with the duty stamps needed (see Costs and payment methods). We remind you that only for certifications issued by the Academic Affairs Division it is possible to use the Delegating Authorizations procedure available on the yoU@B student Diary: if subscribed by the interested party it is valid as delegating paper and authorization for the fees charged.
  • Methods for request and collect the certifications by an authorized party by students who have already carried out the graduation reservation and graduates who have not an active career.
    In this case the interested parties must contact the service of reference to obtain the specific indications on the request submission and on the methods for the certifications collection by an authorized party.
Last change 06/04/2017 08:00