The issue of certifications costs:
- €16.00 (stamp duty 'imposta di bollo' for the request of certifications);
- €16.00 (stamp duty 'imposta di bollo' for the issue of each certification included on the request);
- €2.00 (for administration fees to be applied, where applicable, to each certification issued
- National post service - no additional costs for the applicant;
- DHL courier delivery upon payment by the applicant. The cost is depending on the delivery town and can be viewed by the applicant when making the certification delivery request.
The payment methods for the certifications requested through the cert@B procedure change depending on the applicant profile:
- students (who have at least an active career): the total amount to be paid for the certifications issue will be charged, upon authorization given through cert@B by the interested party, on his/her financial status-payments. Once they have received or collected the certification/s, students can proceed with payment through MAV available on the Punto Blu.
NOTICE: students who select the certification delivery through DHL courier, must pay the corresponding total fee (duty stamps, administration fees and cost for the document delivery) when carrying out the request by paying by credit card.
- Students who have already made the graduation reservation and graduates who have not an active career: the amount must be paid through cert@B through payment procedure with credit card integrated into the procedure itself.
The above methods are the only ones available to students and graduates who have the credentials to access the yoU@B Diary. Alternative payments methods will not be accepted.
Graduates in previous years who cannot access the yoU@B student Diary must make reference to the information published on the Bocconi website http://www.unibocconi.eu/certifications.
*In case of exemption in accordance with the Italian law, the certifications exempted from the payment of the duty stamps can be requested at the Desk of the office of reference.