30453 - FOUNDATIONS OF ECONOMICS - MODULE 2 (MACROECONOMICS)
Course taught in English
Go to class group/s: 13
- The goods market.
- The financial market.
- The IS-LM model.
- The labor market.
- The Natural Rate of Unemployment and the Phillips Curve.
- The IS-LM-PC model.
- The role of expectations.
- Government debt.
- The Great Recession and its consequences.
- Openness in goods and financial markets.
- Output, the interest rate and the exchange rate.
- Economic growth.
Other innovative assessment methods could possibly be introduced.
- O. BLANCHARD, A. AMIGHINI, F. GIAVAZZI, Macroeconomics - A European Perspective, Pearson Education Limited, 2017, Third Edition.
- G. FERRAGUTO, Macroeconomics - Problems and Questions, Egea, January 2018, 5th edition.