30449 - MATHEMATICS - MODULE 2 (APPLIED MATHEMATICS)
Course taught in English
Go to class group/s: 13
- Differential calculus for functions of n real variables: partial derivatives, first order and second order differential.
- Implicit functions.
- Unconstrained optima. Constrained optima: classical programming and differentiable non linear programming.
- Dynamical systems: ordinary differential equations, finite difference equations. Solving in the linear autonomous case.
- Stability: the linear case, the phase portrait, linearization in the non linear case.
- Written exam.
- Two partial midterm may replace the general written exam.
- Detailed exam rules are notified as soon as possible.
- E. CASTAGNOLI, M. MARINACCI, E. VIGNA, Principles of Mathematics and Economics, Milano, dispense Egea, 2013, ISBN 978-88-6407-192-3.
- Teaching notes.