30336 - ACCOUNTING AND FINANCIAL STATEMENT ANALYSIS
Course taught in English
Go to class group/s: 23
- Preparation of financial statements.
- Analysis of financial statements.
- Define and illustrate cost objects, direct costs, and indirect costs.
- Analysis of contribution margin, breakeven point, and cost-volume-profit analysis.
- Understanding the accounting methodology with reference to the processes of data classification, gathering and recording.
- Drawing up yearly reports, classifying them according to the accounting schemes.
- Analyzing and interpreting reports in order to determine the company's performance.
- Applying accounting information in external and internal decision contexts of a business.
- Financial Accounting.
- Financial statement valuations.
- Financial statement analysis and cash flow statements reporting.
- Review the concepts of contribution margin, breakeven point, and cost-volume-profit analysis.
Additionally, students develop a collaborative group assignment, where a report and presentation on their project is delivered.