30176 - FINANCIAL CONTRACTING
CLEAM - CLEF - CLEACC - BESS-CLES - WBB - BIEF - BIEM - BIG
Course taught in English
Go to class group/s: 31
- Capital structure in a perfect capital market: the Modigliani-Miller propositions. Material: slides and BD:14, BD:15.1-15.3.
- Debt Overhang and Risk Shifting. Material: slides.
- Law and Finance: taxation and monitoring. Material: slides.
- Law and Finance: bankruptcy law, control rights and renegotiation. Material: slides.
- Adverse selection and capital structure. Material: slides and T:6.1-6.3.
- Financing capacity with moral hazard. Material: slides and T:3.1-3.2.
- Boosting the ability to borrow: monitors, collateral and diversification. Material: slides and T:3.4-4.2
- Rethinking Intermediation: crowdfunding. Material: slides.
- J. BERK, P. DEMARZO, Corporate Finance.
- J. TIROLE, The Theory of Corporate Finance.
- Slides and additional material are distributed through the e-learning website.