20512 - ECONOMICS AND POLICY OF GLOBAL MARKETS
Course taught in English
Go to class group/s: 14
- a first module provides a critical discussion of the main contemporary issues in the economic scenario: role of the State and Institutions, growth, monetary and fiscal policy;
- a second module analyses in details the globalisation process and its consequences, with a particular attention to the process of European integration;
- a third module develops the historical features of the Institutions governing these processes.
- C.J. Jones, Macroeconomics, Norton, 2013,3rd Ed.
- M. Amato, L. Fantacci, End of Finance, Polity press, 2012.
- Specific readings will be provided by the instructors on the course e-Learning