20456 - TECHNOLOGY AND INNOVATION STRATEGY - MODULE II (TECHNOLOGY ENTREPRENEURSHIP)
Course taught in English
Go to class group/s: 22
What is an entrepreneurial opportunity? How do you turn a new technology into an entrepreneurial opportunity? How to develop a successful new venture?
Rooted in the most recent theoretical developments in strategy and entrepreneurship, this course provides the students with the necessary knowledge and tools to answer these questions.
This course is based on traditional lectures, interactive sessions, cases, and exercises related to real business problems to allow the students to understand both the theoretical underpinnings as well as the practical implications of the concepts they are introduced to.
- New ideas, new technologies: how the West grew rich
- New technologies: Make or Buy?
- Patents: incentives, scope, value.
- Markets for technology
- Technology and business models
- The creation and development of entrepreneurial opportunities
- Strategic analysis of entrepreneurial opportunities
- Assembling the resources for new ventures
- The challenges and opportunities of entrepreneurial growth
- Harvesting the rewards