20429 - SALES MANAGEMENT
CLMG - M - IM - MM - AFC - CLEFIN-FINANCE - CLELI - ACME - DES-ESS - EMIT - GIO
Course taught in English
Go to class group/s: 31
This course focuses on the methods and practical tools for organizing and managing a sales force. The goal of this course is to foster analytical and decision-making skills of the students, by using theoretical models, a simulation and decision-support tools in lectures and case studies.
- Sales Management: a framework.
- The evolution of the personal selling process.
- Organizing the sales force and planning selling efforts.
- Sizing the sales force.
- Recruiting and selecting sales personnel.
- Sales force training.
- Sales force control systems.
- Rewarding and compensating the sales force.
- Sales force motivation.
- Leadership and coaching.
- Evaluating sales force performance.
For attending students only: final grade is the sum of written exam and team ranking in the Sales Force Simulation (only for the exam sessions on January and February).
- P. GUENZI, S. GEIGER , Sales Management, Palgrave, 2011.
- D.J. DALRYMPLE, H. SUJAN, Sales Management Simulation, 6th edition.
- P. GUENZI, S. GEIGER, Sales Management, Palgrave, 2011.