20172 - SEMINAR ON COLLABORATIVE COMPETENCES
Course taught in English
- Recognize the opportuntities and traps of team work.
- Understand and manage group dynamics.
- Acknowledge and manage differences in working styles.
- Develop the competencies for working with people from different cultures and backgrounds.
- Team dynamics and team building.
- Team leadership and problem solving technique.
- (Self) assessment of working styles.
- Cultural and political sensitivity in communication.
To receive credits for this seminar, attendance for the full two days duration is mandatory (attendance is recorded throughout the program). Students who miss more than a half day of the seminar have to retake the entire seminar in the subsequent year.
There is no final exam. The credits are obtained by attending the seminar.
Preparation materials are communicated at the beginning of the course.