Associate Professor of Corporate Finance Practice, SDA Bocconi School of Management
Director, Corporate Welfare Lab, SDA Bocconi School of Management
Director, Master in Corporate Finance, SDA Bocconi School of Management (16-17-18-19-20-21 Editions)
Director, Executive Master in Corporate Finance & Banking, SDA Bocconi School of Management (8-9 Editions)
Master of Science (M.Sc.):
Financial Management & Corporate banking (20211) - M.Sc. in Management
Post Graduate and Post--Experience Masters:
Master in Corporate Finance (MCF) - "Corporate Valuation", "Private Equity & Venture Capital"
Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBAS) - "Corporate Valuation", "Finance for innovation"
Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBAWE) - "Corporate Valuation", "Finance for innovation"
ACADEMIC AND RESEARCH INTERESTS: Finance, Corporate Finance, Private Equity & Venture Capital, Capital Markets, Fintech.
Articles in international peer reviewed journals:
- "Detangling the role of environmental, social, and governance factors on M&A performance", (with Teti E., Bonsi P.), Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, Wiley & Sons, Eds., forthcoming, 2022. (Impact factor: 8.464).
- “Investor Protection and Value Creation in Cross-Border M&As by emerging economies”, (with Etro L.L., Teti E.), Journal of International Financial Management and Accounting, Wiley & Sons, Eds, Vol. 29, Issue 1, 2018. (Impact factor: 2.808).
- “The Economic Significance of the Film Business: An empirical analysis of the Italian market”, (with Etro L.L., Teti E.), Thunderbird International Business Review, Vol. 60, Issue 3, 2018.
- “The Impact of Board Independency, CEO Duality and CEO Fixed Compensation on M&A Performance”, (with Etro L.L., Teti E.), Corporate Governance. International Journal of Business in Society, Emerald Insights Eds., Vol. 7, Issue 5, 2017. (Winner of the “Highly Commended on Emerald Literati Awards 2018”).
- “International Portfolio Diversification”, (with Etro L.L., Teti E., Ruilei J.), International Journal of Accounting and Finance, Vol. 7, N.4, 2017.
- “Corporate governance and the cost of equity. Empirical evidence from Latin American companies”, (with Etro L.L., Teti E., Resmini F.), Corporate Governance. International Journal of Business in Society, Emerald Insight Eds., Vol. 16, Issue 5, 2016.
- “Relationship lending, credit market concentration and the cost of debt”, (with Bonini S., Fungo M., Kysucky V.), International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier Eds, Vol. 45, pp. 172-179, 2016. (Impact factor: 8.235).
- “Corporate social performance and portfolio management”, (with Etro L.L., Teti E., Andreoletti L.B.), Journal of Management Development, Emerald Insight Eds, 34:19, pp. 1144-1160, 2015.
- “Market value and corporate debt. The 2006-2010 international evidence”, (with Etro L.L., Teti E., Barbalace P.), Applied Financial Economics (now Applied Economics), Taylor & Francis Eds, 23:6, pp.495-504, 2013.
- “IPO underpricing and aftermarket performance in Italy”, (with Etro L.L. Teti E., Murri M.), Journal of Economic and Financial Studies, LAR Centre Press, 1:5, pp.30-45, 2014.
- “UN PRI and Private Equity Returns”, (with Teti E., Zocchi F.), Investment Management and Financial Innovations, Business Perspectives Eds, Vol. 9, Issue 3, pp. 60-67, 2012.
- “Cross country industry betas”, (with Etro L.L., Teti E., Boero M.), Corporate Ownership and Control, VirtusInterpress Eds, Vol. 10, Issue 10, pp. 629-643, 2012.
- “Conference calls and volatility in the Post Reg-FD Era”, (with Caselli S., Perrini F.), European Financial Management, Wiley & Sons Eds, 16:2, pp. 256-270, 2010. (Impact factor: 2.295).
- Startup Finance (with Shehata J.), Egea Milano, 2021.
- Corporate Debt Management, Bocconi University Press, Milano, 2018.
- Debt Management, Egea Milano, 2017.