ELIANA LA FERRARA
- "A Stepping Stone Approach to Understanding Harmful Norms" (with S. Gulesci, S. Jindani. D. Smerdon, M. Sulaiman and P. Young), CEPR Discussion Paper 15776, 2021.
- "Apart but Connected: Online Tutoring and Student Outcomes during the COVID-19 Pandemic” (with M. Carlana), CEPR Discussion Paper 15761, 2021.
- “Interaction, Stereotypes and Performance. Evidence from South Africa” (with J. Burns and L. Corno), BREAD Working Paper 549, 2018.
- "Female Genital Cutting and the Slave Trade” (with L. Corno and A. Voena), CEPR Discussion Paper 15577; 2020.
- “The Entertaining Way to Behavioral Change: Fighting HIV with MTV” (with A. Banerjee and V. Orozco), mimeo, Bocconi University, August 2020.
- - Vox coverage: https://voxdev.org/topic/health-education/entertaining-way-behavioural-change-fighting-hiv-mtv-nigeria
- “Enforcement of Program Conditions and Individual Compliance in Welfare Programs” (with. F. Brollo and K. Kaufmann), mimeo, Bocconi University, 2019.
- "Revealing Stereotypes: Evidence from Immigrants in Schools” (with A. Alesina, M. Carlana and P. Pinotti), NBER Working Paper 25333, 2018.
- - Vox coverage: https://voxeu.org/article/revealing-implicit-stereotypes
- “Understanding Human Trafficking Using Victim Level Data” (with E. Artadi, M. Bjorkman and M. Kuecken), BREAD Working Paper 545, 2018.
- “News vs. Novelas: Can Entertainment Media Undermine Dictatorships?” (with A. Chong, C. Ferraz, F. Finan and L. Meloni), mimeo, Bocconi University, 2016.
Last change 06/09/2021