Work in progress
These (preliminary) working papers can be downloaded in .pdf format
by clicking on their title:
- "Homophily and influence," May 2022 (joint with Arnold Polanski).
- “Riot networks: a game-theoretic model with an application to the Egyptian Arab Spring,” April 2021 (joint with Chih-Sheng Hsie, Michael Konig, and Lachlan Deer).
- "Production and financial networks in interplay: crisis evidence from supplier-customer and credit registers," July 2020, (joint with Kenan Huremovic, Gabriel Jiménez, Enrique Moral-Benito, and José Luis Peydró).
- "Peer networks and entrepreneurship: a Pan-African RCT," December 2019 (joint with Paolo Pin, Diego Ubfal, Cristiana Benedetti-Fasil, Charles Brumitt, Gaia Rubera, Dirk Hovy, and Tommaso Fornaciari).
- "Networks emerging in a volatile world," May 2016 (joint with Matteo Marsili).
Last change 03/09/2022