Courses a.y. 2021/2022
20486 FONDAMENTI DI BUSINESS ANALYTICS / PRINCIPLES OF BUSINESS ANALYTICS
30063 MATEMATICA - MODULO 2 (APPLICATA) / MATHEMATICS - MODULE 2 (APPLIED)
Born on the 5th of April, 1977. Ph.D. in Management, Decision Sciences, Insead (2007). M.Sc. (2004), Insead, France. Laurea degree in Business Administration from Luigi Bocconi University, Milan (2001).
Adjunct Professor in Decision Sciences at Luigi Bocconi University (20018-present). Assistant Professor in Decision Sciences at Luigi Bocconi University (20092018). Assistant Professor (2007-2009) in Managerial Decision Sciences at IESE Business School, Barcelona, Spain.
Behavioral models of decision under risk: Theory and experiments. Multiattribute utility. Risk-Value modeling and stochastic dominance. Value of information and importance meausures.
- Neurocognitive Assessment in Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Patients: Adherence to Behavioral Decision Models, with M. Bonetti, G. Burro, C. Di Serio, R. De Filippis, and R.M. Martoni, PLoS One, 14(2), 2019
- On the Relationship between Safety and Decision Significance, with E. Borgonovo and C.L. Smith, Risk Analysis, 38(8), 2018: 1541-1558
- Deciding with Thresholds: Importance Measures and Value of Information, with E. Borgonovo, Risk Analysis, 37(10), 2017: 1828-1848
- Elicitation of Multiattribute Value Functions through High Dimensional Model Representations: Monotonicity and Interactions, with F. Beccacece, E. Borgonovo, G. Buzzard and S. Zionts, European Journal of Operational Research, 246(2), 2015: 517-527
- A Tailor-Made Test of Intransitive Choice, with A. Baillon and H. Bleichrodt, Operations Research, 63(1), 2015: 198-211
- Mean-risk Analysis with Enhanced Behavioral Content, with P. Delquié, European Journal of Operational Research, 239, 2014: 764-775
- A Quantitative Measurement of Regret Theory, with H. Bleichrodt and E. Diecidue, Management Science, 56(1), 2010: 161-175
- Disappointment without Prior Expectation: A Unifying Perspective on Decision under Risk, with P. Delquié, Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, 33, 2006: 197-215
- Applying the Benchmarking Procedure: A Decision Criterion of Choice under Risk, with F. Beccacece, Theory and Decision, 61(1), 2006: 75-91
- Expectations, Disappointment, and Rank-Dependent Probability Weighting, with P. Delquié, Theory and Decision, 60(2-3), 2006: 193-206