Courses a.y. 2021/2022
11402 LEADERSHIP E SVILUPPO DELLE COMPETENZE RELAZIONALI
11688 LEADERSHIP AND TEAMBUILDING
12069 MANAGING PEOPLE IN ORGANISATIONS
20159 SEMINARI PER LO SVILUPPO DI ABILITA' COMPORTAMENTALI / BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS SEMINARS
20172 SEMINAR ON COLLABORATIVE COMPETENCES
20586 LEADERSHIP AND CHANGE MANAGEMENT
30008 FONDAMENTI DI ORGANIZZAZIONE / FUNDAMENTALS OF ORGANIZATION
30288 SEMINARI PER LO SVILUPPO DELLE COMPETENZE MANAGERIALI E DI LEADERSHIP / LEADERSHIP AND MANAGERIAL SKILLS SEMINAR
Degree in Business Administration, Università Bocconi. PhD in Organization and Information Systems, LUISS University, Rome.
Associate Professor of Organization and Information Systems. He has been the Director of the Organization and HR Department at SDA Bocconi School of Management. He has been Visiting Research Scholar at the University of Maryland (USA), University of Louisville (USA), and a Visiting Instructor at the University of Texas Austin (USA) and University of Queensland (Australia).
- Team processes, dynamics and effectiveness
- Stress, work-life balance, technology addiction
- Managing the unexpected
- Magni, M., Maruping, L. (2015). Motivating employees to explore collaboration technology in team contexts. MIS Quarterly.
- Pina e Cunha, M. & Magni, M. (2015). Management improvisation. In Gillian Kane, Ed., Encyclopedia of Sociology, 2nd Edition, Wiley Blackwell.
- Caporarello, L., & Magni, M. (2015) Team Management. Leading Management series Egea –SDA Bocconi.
- Magni, M., Pennarola, F. (2015) Eds. Responsible Leadership. Leading Management series Egea –SDA Bocconi.
- Magni, M., Maruping, L., & Hoegl, M. (2013). Managing the unexpected across space: Improvisation, dispersion, and performance in NPD teams. Journal of Product Innovation Management, 30(5), 1009-1026.
- Magni, M. & Maruping, L. (2013). Improvisation in working teams: how empowering leadership and overload matter. Human Resource Management, 52(5), 715-739.
- Magni, M., Paolino, C., Cappetta, R., & Proserpio, L. (2013). Diving too deep: how cognitive absorption and team learning behavior affect trainee learning. Academy of Management Learning & Education, 12(1), 51-69.
- Magni, M., Angst, C., & Agarwal, R. (2012) A multilevel investigation of team social influence on extensiveness of individual technology use. Journal of Management Information Systems, 29(3), 9-42.
- Maruping, L., & Magni, M. (2012) What’s the weather like: the role of team climate in facilitating individual’s technology exploration and use. Journal of Management Information Systems, 29(1), 79-114.
- Magni, M., Taylor, M. S., & Venkatesh, V. (2010). To play or not to play: A cross-temporal investigation using hedonic and instrumental perspectives to explain user intentions to explore a technology. International Journal Human-Computer Studies, 68 (9) 572-588.
- Magni, M., Proserpio, L., Hoegl, M., & Provera, B. (2009). The role of team behavioral integration and cohesion in shaping individual improvisation. Research Policy, 33, 1153-1165.