Courses a.y. 2020/2021
10444 DIGITAL MARKETING
10840 DIGITAL STRATEGY
10862 FF - MARKETING MANAGEMENT
10900 DL - MARKETING MANAGEMENT
10984 ITALIAN EXCELLENCE
11011 FF - MARKETING CREATIVITY AND INNOVATION
11012 DL - MARKETING CREATIVITY AND INNOVATION
11251 FASHION MARKETING
11461 CRM & DIGITAL MARKETING AND STRATEGY
11730 MADE IN ITALY
11734 MARKETING WEEK
11812 DIGITAL MARKETING SEMINAR
11972 NEW FRONTIERS & LOOKING AHEAD
20557 FASHION & LUXURY MANAGEMENT
30014 GESTIONE DELLA TECNOLOGIA, DELL'INNOVAZIONE E DELLE OPERATIONS [TECHNOLOGY AND OPERATIONS]
30525 DIGITAL STRATEGY
Degree in Business Administration, Università Bocconi (1993). PhD in Business Administration and Management, Università Bocconi (2000).
Associate Professor, Management & Technology Department, Università Bocconi, Academic Director of CEMS-MIM Master, and affiliates representative for CRIOS, Center for Research on Innovation, Organization, and Strategy. She is Senior Professor at the Marketinh Department of SDA Bocconi, The Graduate School of Management of Bocconi University..
She served as a Research Assistant at the Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University (years 1998-1999), where she was a Visiting Professor in 2001. She also served as a Research Fellow at the Management Department of St. Gallen University in 1997 and as a Visiting Professor at WU, Wirtschaftsuniversität Wien (Vienna University of Economics and Business) nel 2013.
User and Open Innovation, the impact of ICTs on the innovation processes, collaborative and social media marketing, management of fashion and design-based companies, management of luxury businesses, management of newspaper companies.
- All that is Users Might not be Gold: Exploring Consumer Preferences for User-designed Products of Fashion Brands” (co-authors, Dahan D., Fuchs C., Schreier M.), Journal of Marketing, September 2013, pp. 75-91.
- Vantaggio Competitivo in Rete (coautore G. Verona), McGraw-Hill, Milano, 2011
- “The Psychological Effects of Empowerment Strategies on Consumers' Product Demand” (co-authors, Fuchs, C.; Schrier, M.), Journal of Marketing, January 2010, pp. 65-79
- Collaborating with Customers to Innovate: Conceiving and Marketing Products in the Network Age (coautori, M. Sawhney, G. Verona), Edward Elgar Publishing Ltd., Cheltenham, UK, 2008
- Web-based Product Development”, California Management Review, Summer 48 (4), 2006, pp. 109-135 (coautori G. Verona, D. Raccagni)
- “Innovation and virtual environments: towards virtual knowledge brokers”, Organization Studies, 27(6), 2006, pp. 765-788 (coautori M. Sawhney, G. Verona).
- “Collaborating to Create: The Internet as a Platform for Customer Engagement in Product Innovation”, Journal of Interactive Marketing, 2005, pp. 3-17 (coautori M. Sawhney, G. Verona).
- “Innomediation: Exploiting the Power of Mediated Innovation”, Sloan Management Review, Winter, 44 (2), 2003, pp. 77-82 (coautore M. Sawhney, G. Verona).
- Communities of Creation: Managing Distributed Innovation in Turbulent Markets”, California Management Review, 42 (4), Summer, 2000, pp. 24-54 (coautore M. Sawhney).