Born September 30th, 1954. Degree in Business Administration from Bocconi University. Received ITP from the Stockholm School of Economics in 1983. Individual Study Program, Stern School of Business, New York University (1990).
Full Professor of Business Administration.
- From oct 2012 to oct 2016 Dean for Organization and Internal Affairs
- From nov 2010 to sept 2012 Vice Rector to the Rectoral Affairs
- From march 2009 to oct 2010 Deputy Rector for the Faculty
- From nov 2006 to oct oct 2008 Vice Rector for Organization
- From nov 2004 to oct 2006 Vice Rector to the Rectoral Affairs
- From oct 2002 to sept 2010 Director of Master of Science in Accounting, Corporate Finance and Management Control
- From jan 1990 to dec 2003 Director of the Accounting and Control Department of SDA Bocconi School of Management.
Member of the Editorial Advisory Board of the Journal of Accounting & Organizational Change (http://www.emeraldinsight.com/jaoc.htm). Member of the Editorial Advisory Board of the Journal of Management Control. From sept 2000 to sept 2009 Member of the Editorial Board of Economia & Management. Member of the EAA-European Accounting Association
Cost analysis and cost management systems. Management accounting methodologies and the use of accounting information to assist with business decisions and in the management and control of the organisation. Management control systems and management processes: Performance measurement, evaluation and incentives.
- M. Agliati, S. Beretta (1991), I sistemi amministrativi nei gruppi di imprese, Egea Milano
- M. Agliati, A. Caglio, G. Meloni, F. Miroglio (2001). L'evoluzione della Funzione Amministrativa. Attività, professionalità e assetti nell'era dell'integrazione informativa, Egea Milano
- M. Agliati, (2003), The Prerequisite for the Effective Use on Non-Financial Performance Measures in Accounting Control System: The Need of Technical, Managerial and Operational Integration
- M. Agliati, B. Khanna, (2005), Costing strategies in multinational networks, 28th Congress of the European Accounting Association,Goteborg 18-20 May 2005
- M. Agliati, (in No News, Bad News, a cura di S. Beretta, 2006), La comunicazione dei Modelli di Business, Egea Milano
- M. Agliati, G. Meloni, (2006), Digitalizzare i processi amministrativi, Egea Milano
- M. Agliati, (2007), Gestire, misurare e comunicare il patrimonio intangibile, Sviluppo e Organizzazione
- C.T. Horngren, G.L. Sundem, W.O. Stratton, D. Burgstahler, J. Schatzbergt, M. Agliati, A. Ditillo, (2011), Programmazione e Controllo, Pearson Prentice Hall, Milano
- P. Micheli, M. Mura, M. Agliati, (2011), Exploring the roles of performance measurement systems in strategy implementation. The case of a highly diversified group of firms, International Journal Of Operations & Production Management, Vol. 31, n. 10
- R.H. Garrison, E.W. Noreen, P.C. Brewer, M. Agliati, L. Cinquini, (2012) , Programmazione e Controllo. Managerial Accounting per le decisioni aziendali. McGraw-Hill, Milano